George Gevorkian, Product Designer
I try to push the boundaries to develop products that are cognitively efficient, simple, secure and error-free. Working experience in managing multiple projects, developing ideas, and helping organizations as they grow, innovate & evolve through an array of specialized strategic and technical solutions to increase visibility, better experience, and design process.
- Building intuitive products user flows, user experiences, use cases, wireframes, prototypes, and hi-fidelity mockups.
- Strong conceptual and interaction design skills.
- Creative direction.
- Information architecture.
- Developing and monitoring standards for user interfaces, design direction, interactions, and graphics development.
- Working as part of a cross-functional team with developers, engineers, and offshore teams.
My approach to product design and development
- Collecting information
- Learning, Brainstorming, and analyzing
- Defining the problem
- Developing solutions
- Building model
- Idea presentation and validating
- Improving design